CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Vinatge Fashion Show


Hello everyone!!

I am in a fabulous mood, due to my recent shopping trip in downtown D-town. You wouldn't think that downtown boutiques in a one horse town would be ridiculously expensive but I have recently found out that my own little City of Duncan has the most designer brands in a three block area I have ever seen (wow I really do travel). It is also home to my new favorite store, Eclectic Avenue. It's this cute little vintage store that has the real deal... I'm talking clothes from before my mom was born to right now.

Anyway..... I was with a friend of mine, and she pulled out this hideous, old, off white wedding dress, shoved me in the change room and told me to put it on. So I did. I was just coming out of the change room to show her the awful excuse for a gown, when she snaps a freaking photo!! I started freaking out cause theres no way THAT was getting on face book. She turned to me and said, "What, have you never had a vintage fashion show before??"

We spent the afternoon in itchy synthetic materials. It was the perfect girls day out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Deanna THIS MUCH <3