CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Mist


I work at a video rental store (glamorous I know) so I get free rentals and I get to watch the movies before they get released. I just watched "The Mist", based on a Steven King novel. Now, I had never seen a movie on any of his books neither have I read them so I went into this movie blindfolded. It is, with out a doubt, the BEST horror/suspense/sci-fi movie I have ever seen and probably will ever see. It's so original and............ maybe I'm crazy, but almost fucking believable. Perhaps not the sci-fi/creature part, but what happens to the people in the film. After just 2 days they start to snap and turn on each other.... I won't say much more because I don't want to give away the story. But it's absolutely amazing. Easily the best horror movie of the decade.


0 comments: