CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Twilight Dec 12

OHEMGEEOHEMGEEOHEMGEE.....

So 3 years ago I say a review for a book in a magazine I was reading.... It looked pretty cool, something worth reading. I never really got around to getting it I was just so busy all the time...... ok, so I had no money, but still.....
Anyway.... I asked my dad to get it for me for my birthday..... I READ IT IN 3 DAYS IT WAS THE BEST THING I HAD EVER READ. I have this ability to read books and its like a movie playing in my head that lasts so much longer.
Well, now I don't have to play it in my head I can just watch it when it comes out IN THEATERS ON DECEMBER 12TH!!

To those of you who have not had the privilage of reading this series I shall give you a brief outline of the book.

Bella Swan was born in Forks, Washington, a very small town on the coast. Her mother had left her father and fled to Pheonix, Arizona where Bella was raised. Seventeen years later Bellas mother, Renee is getting remarried to a minor league baseball player and is going to be traveling alot so Bella decides to move back to Forks with her Dad, Charlie. Shes not thrilled about it. She hates the cold and wet. But little does she know that Forks holds something far greater... and far more dangerous.
Edward Cullen and his family are Vampires...... but not like ones you know of. They do not.... feed, I guess is the term... on humans. If they can help it.
But the minute Bella walked throught the door of Biology class, all of that could have changed.

HAHA.... that sounds incredibly corny but it really isn't.
I won't go any further, for fear of spoiling the book for anyone I have intriegued.

Here is the confirmed cast listing:

Bella Swan: Kristen Stewart
Edward Cullen: Robert Pattinson
Jacob Black: Taylor Lautner
Carlisle Cullen: Peter Facinelli
Esme Cullen: Elizabeth Reaser
Rosalie Hale: Nikki Reed
Emmett Cullen: Kellan Lutz
Alice Cullen: Ashley Greene
Jasper Hale: Jackson Rathbone
Charlie Swan: Billy Burke
Renee Dwyer: Sarah Clarke
James: Cam Gigandet
Victoria: Rachelle Lefevre
Laurent: Edi Gathegl
Jessica Stanley: Anna Kendrick
Angela Webber: Christian Serratos
Eric Yorkie: Justin Chon
Mike Newton: Michael Welsh
Tyler Crowley: Gregory Tyree Boyce
Sam Uley: Solomon Trimble

I can't wait.

0 comments: