CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bay Film Studio

So....... my drama class at school went on a tour/stunt workshop at the Maple Bay Film Studio. They converted a really old elementary school into a fully functional changeable set. It was really cool. We went through a run through of proper gun shooting and safety...... but I kinda wish I could have shot a couple people for real.... everyone was just pissing me off today. I'd be like BAM and they'd be like DEAD and that would be that. And it would be really ironic because we were on the set of a big fake court room and then we could have had a trial right there and I would plead insanity and no one else would disagree cause I'd still have the gun in my hand. Yeah. That's how it would go down.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG guns are scary. I love commenting on your blog because it makes me feel like a nice person, so I'm gonna post a comment that has nothing to do with your post.
So um I'm pretty stoked because H&M called me ahhh! But I'm not telling you anything else... cause I'm gonna BLOG ABOUT IT OMG <33